2013 m. gegužės 12 d., sekmadienis

maybe writing will continue..

You wake up in the morning...
And one day you understand what you have enough thoughts to start writing something. I dont think i am a good writer or what I have a interesting life. I am just some freaky, quite old (25 years old) girl, who likes fashion, books, music and handmade crafts, who have cat and dog ("british shorthair" as a cat and "blue picardy spaniel" as a dog), who have interest in all kind of crap, quite untidy (i like my artsy mess).
Just girl,  who lives a normal  marriage life, cooking food, strugling with her studies, thinks about extend her family line (kids), doing some handmade projects ( i like to try all of it, already try beading, crochery, knitting, sewing, ice resin, modalling clay, wood works and more and more...)

sorry about my english grammar, I was very lazy in the school when we studied about that. :)

So i think its all about me.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą